things i’ve learned about the movie tron from kingdom hearts:
- laser tag racing shit idfk
- TOO FUCKING BRIGHT OF A SETTING WHAT THE FUCK
- some program went wrong because someone fucked up
- something that looked like a big floating head i think i don’t remember but it was a villain
- laser-lined costume for uniforms??????
- floating machinery that act as elevators exists in this world
- brightness and lasers
- someone in this movie didn’t understand what true friendship was i guess
- there was some girl that seemed to be a character i could like but i forget her name already but she seemed to be the Love Interest but she only had like maybe up to seven minutes of screen time in dream drop distance so who knows
- bright laser lights still fucking everywhere
- they have sliding doors
- the old man didn’t seem to listen to his son as much as he probably should have idk
- also the main character didn’t know how to make a strong password
- i mean really soradonaldgoofy
- rinzler???? weird named thief i think how do you spell his name
- some disc went missing??? or stolen?????? ?????????????
- what was this movie’s plot i will never know
Puella Magi Korra Magica: Kyubey dimension-hops and finds someone who desperately needs a wish granted.
its way too fucking early for this shit
i’ve been laughing at this for 500 years
judge: sir, you are being charged with distribution of child pornography, the murder of 8,000 people and purchasing an illegal drugs…what do you gotta say for yourself?
me: i activate mirror force! now you will be charged with distribution of child pornography, the murder of 8,000 people and purchasing of illegal drugs.
AND HERE WE HAVE THE RESULT OF SPENDING A WHOLE DAY DOING NOTHING BUT LISTENING TO TWEWY OST AND HAVING TOO MUCH SPARE TIME GOD BLESS
WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE
flexing muscles sit-ups abs lifting weights push-ups physical activity running football biceps
-knocks on your door- hello i’m here today to talk to you about twewy
My oldest and newest plush and handheld.
We’ve come a long way, haven’t we?